|As most of you well know, it's been a few years since I started this group. I am quite happy that we have so many members & contributors. But that being said, there are a few things I'd like to bring to everyone's attention.|
1. No non-superhero related submissions: If what you are choosing to submit to this group is not superhero related or falls under the genre/category of superheroes, it will be declined. We do however accept fan-made crossovers. Here are a few examples of non-superhero submissions I get on a regular basis that really piss me off. Fan-arts, cosplays, fanfictions, & toys & collectables related to Metroid, Metal Gear Solid, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Gundam, Vegitales, Bibleman, Star Wars, Yu-Gi-Oh, I even got a picture of some guy's ass 1 time! To clarify, if it's not Superhero related, I will decline it. Generation 1 Transformers(American & Japanese), old school G.I. Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, & yes, Jem & the Holograms are passable due to they're history with Marvel comics. Not actually sure what group made TMNT, but they pass as comic book, cartoon, & American tokusatsu superheroes. The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, Conan the Barbarian, Red Sonja, & Witchblade count, too.
2. Pornographic images: I am so SICK of the fact that EVERYONE is ignoring my rule about keeping your submissions tasteful. Everyday, I get a picture of a man or woman hero character flashing their genitals, in a disgusting sexual position, playing with a sex toy, or something that makes me want to throw up! So, to clarify, any of these will be declined.
3. Mecha-related submissions: The only Mecha in anime, manga, & tokusatsu that are part of the Japanese superhero genre are the following: Mazinger Z & other super robots created by Nagai Go & Dynamic Planning, Gigantor/Tetsujin 28-go, the Mecha from the Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, or Metal Heros series or if you will, the Megazords/robots from Power Rangers, VR Troopers, Beetle Borgs, or Masked Rider, GoLion & Dairugger XV AKA, Lion Force & Vehicle Force Voltron. If I forgot any, I apologize. Basically any mecha from the 60s, 70s, & early 80s. Here are a few examples of mecha that ARE NOT Japanese superhero related, ANYTHING from Gundam, Big O, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Eureka Seven, GaoGaiGar, Code Gias, Gun x Sword, Gurren Lagann, ect.
4. Japanese anime, manga, & tukusatsu superheroes: There are so many amazing superheroes & superhero teams that have originated from Japan. Devilman, Cutie Honey, Sailor Moon, Guyver, Casshern, Cyborg 009, Ultraman, Kamen Rider/Masked Rider, Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Metal Heroes/VR Trooper & Beetal Borgs, Gatchman/G-Force, & Tetsuwan Atomu/Astroboy. There's a lot. And anime that aren't part of that group: Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Zach Bell, Rave Master, Fairy Tail, Highschool DxD, Highschool of the Dead, Hellsing, Fruits Basket, Love Hina, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, Deadman Wonderland, basically anything that has to do with card games, zombies, pirates, or whatever Fruits Basket, Love Hina, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Zach Bell, Rave Master, or Fairy Tail are supposed to be. They are NOT superhero anime/manga.
5. Original Superhero Characters & Superhero Crossovers: If you create an OC, make sure they're superheroes or OCs you have as a part of your superhero OC's story, & be sure to submit them to the Original Characters folder. If you decide to cross a character from a non-superhero franchise with 1 that is a superhero or have a superhero fight someone from a non-superhero franchise, Like Superman vs Goku, that is OK. A good example of such would be the Superwomen of Evangelion fanfic & artwork started by my good friend, & where they cross the girls of Evangelion with the characters of Marvel & DC comics. If you have something that meets those standards, please submit them to the Crossovers folder.
Thank you for your time. I hope you understand & will abide by these rules in the future.
Also, PLEASE don't give me shit on this. At least I know my passion. And it's superheroes.
PS, I'm Batman!
|More Journal Entries|